View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 06:00 AM   #36
Kevin8or
Guru
Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Goal: 100 Books in 2012

I'll have several 2012 goals, which I'm currently contemplating.

Goals:

• Read 100 books in 2012
  • Read at least one contemporary non-fiction book each month.
  • 20% to 25% of my reading should be from the canon of classic western literature, which means roughly two books per month. Achievable.

Edit: 2012 Challenge Canceled. Shortly after writing these goals, holidays with family and friends interuppted my reading and internet routines. My participation at MR had crossed the line from healthy to addictive, and I used the holiday hiatus to make a cold-turkey break. I stayed completely away from MR for several months. I was reading as voraciously as ever but didn't follow my rules concerning content (non-fiction, western canon).

Next year, perhaps.

Last edited by Kevin8or; 07-28-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Kevin8or is offline   Reply With Quote