View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 09:44 AM   #12
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
It is confusing, but it looks like the real issue is not the reciprocal/overlap relationship with other libraries, but with offering out-of-region library cards? Am I reading that right? But then how does Singapore Library, Philly Free Library, etc. get away with that? I agree, it is probably a new restriction and other libraries are "grandfathered in." I have long thought that the days of out-of-region library cards (or at least ebook access with such cards) are numbered.

eP
I belong to numerous out of system libraries. So far, my three primary libraries haven't been affected.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote