View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 04:28 PM   #95
rdfry
loving the books
rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted Nook, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Galaxy Note 5, 2 Fire 7s Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
I know it's not exactly a like, but that isn't enough for me and that's just my personal feeling, I know a lot of people that like their iphones. Me, not so much. Kind of off topic but maybe you can help me though. My gf is looking for a good texting app like go sms, where you can create your own themes (not just wallpapers, but download fonts, change everything). and is there different launchers so you can change things up? We tried to find these things (not just messaging apps, ones that show up in your text icon instead of the imessage ones)? She really wants to be able to change it up and we haven't been able to find what we are looking for. If you are familiar with Go SMS and Go Launcher (or any GO app or widget, love them!), something along those lines?

Don't you need special software for this? Can you go to your family's or friend's house and use their computer to do stuff on your phone without downloading and installing special software? If you can, how? My friends and family are always coming to my place and wanting me to do crap to their phones and I hate itunes with a passion. I don't really want to install other software though...

I know a lot of people with iphones and why are people always asking me things about them when I don't even have one, lol (actually I had one for a few days)?
Try Handcent Sms
rdfry is offline   Reply With Quote