View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 05:01 AM   #2
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Maybe you should define what you expect from a file manager if you want answers that will be useful to you.

The only one I have used is GoodReader, and it works fine at least for any document that can be read natively by iOS (that includes Word and any MS Office document I think, though I haven't tried it with the new nnnx formats). It integrates with SugarSync so I can easily send documents from/to any device connected to the Net. It can also of course read PDF files. I think I tried it at least once with an image file, but so far I use the standard Photo app on the iPad for this, limited as it is.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote