View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 09:48 PM   #12
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerperk View Post
OK, I get a key to go to my current read with that but not the icon on the bottom of the page. I get the menu when I hit the arrow on the side. Also, when I hit the Home key on the small Softkey menu - the black one - I get a stock home screen and the button works. confusing.
Yeah, your version has the menu that appears when you hit the arrow on the side. I'm assuming the "n' button can't be assigned in settings.

Look at the settings and see if you can tweak it to something more beneficial now that you know how SoftKeys is setup by default.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote