Thread: tables or svg?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 03:47 PM   #1
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
tables or svg?

I'm having a dickens of a time getting tables to look correct in ADE; they look fine in Sigil but go peculiar in some respects when viewed in ADE.

Perhaps as Valloric suggested I should use svg images in place of the tables. I'm having some difficulty with the svg although I have a program that does them ok.

Can anyone suggest an epub on MR that uses svg images in various settings that I can use as a source of info on their use?
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote