View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 12:06 PM   #6
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
US address: Yes.
US credit card: No. I use my Germany one, no problem. About 6 months ago you had to use gift cards. But with the introduction of Sony 600 and 900 (may be coincidence, but happened at the same time), they started accepting international credit cards. They didn't announce it though, I just found out by coincidence.
More likely it was the release of the Kindle 2 International than anything Sony was doing (releasing a Kindle in multiple countries means Amazon has to take International credit cards).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote