View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 05:10 PM   #66
Danimus
Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Pro
Hi,
This is my short list of bugs/problems in new firmware 1.8 and new PDF reader.
Update is performed using update-20121102.zip and applying i62HD_new_PDF_Reader_Update after that.
1. Search function correctly lists found files but without names (Name is empty, I see only file icon and size). In my settings I have View Title Settings -> display file names; Metadata Extraction -> No; List view
2. PDF reader is not saving Customize Zoom option after file is closed and reopened
3. Usage of Page settings (Custom margins, Two points margins, Auto Crop, Clear) is not very intuitive and proper explanation in the manual would be great
4. Usage of Reading settings (Page Mode, Scrolling mode, Comic Mode, Paper Mode, Auto crop) is not very intuitive and proper explanation in the manual would be great
5. Correct order of settings (margins, crop, view mode, zoom) is not very intuitive and proper explanation in the manual would be great

Everything else is just great.
Great work.

Danimus
Danimus is offline   Reply With Quote