View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:09 AM   #4
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Anything can be a marketing tool... but to do that here, you have to get out of the writers corner down in to the readers areas and become a useful addition down there. If you are then people will gravitate to looking fro your books. I wish I had time to do more of that kind of marketing. I do not know if he did that or not... since 99% of the time I am in the writers corner.

Either way, if he saw this a primarily a marketing avenue, then yeah, he probably was disappointed with the results here. I did buy one of his books so, so he did get one sale from the forum
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote