View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 03:45 PM   #6
Kboland
Zealot
Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy Nexus
There was actually a follow up update pushed through on March 12th. It's identical to the March 2nd one, but fixed an issue with the auto brighness feature.

I haven't used my Vox much since the updates were pushed so I can't really speak to any issues, but I am more and more convinced that Kobo should either issue a recall on the Vox, or quickly find real solutions to the issues plauging the unit.

Cheers
Kboland is offline   Reply With Quote