View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #42
guitarizt
Connoisseur
guitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-T1; PW1; H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
The Timbuk2 case *might* protect against a cat pounce, but I just don't want to chance it. One of my cats is 17 pounds, and that's a good bit of pressure for an e-ink screen.
I used to have a Sony PRS-600 and just used the little nylon sleeve that it came with. The cats don't hardcore pounce on it, but they'll sometimes jump off it and they like to lie down on it. They're not 17 lb monsters either.

The Timbuk2 is 20-25 on Amazon for me, and the Frieq Bubble one Skydog got is only $15. I like the look of the Frieq one better too. I'm guessing it'll fit the Aura fine since it says it fits the Kindle Fire. I just wanted to wait to hear back from Skydog how it is before I order.
guitarizt is offline   Reply With Quote