View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 09:25 AM   #31
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Oh.. let's revice an old thread.

I enjoyed "Handling the Undead" by John Ajvide Lindqvist, it's kind of fun.

any other "new" Zombie novels out there?
It got mentioned earlier, but there was no detailed info. I just finished World War Z. A very interesting concept--an oral history, really an homage to Studs Terkel's The Good War, consisting of "interviews" with survivors of the "Zombie War," conducted ~10 years after. I also did not realize that the author, Max Brooks, is the son of Mel Brooks. So, there's an appropriate mixture of horror and comedy.

Oh. And I picked it up at Fictionwise. I don't know if it's available on Kindle.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote