View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 12:21 PM   #16
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm right there with all of you. Around June 2008 I'd all but stopped reading for pleasure because 1. I was back in school and finishing up my Master's and 2. I didn't have any idea what new books/authors to try out.

I ended up joining goodreads.com to find suggestions on books to read, and my TBR list filled out to a reasonable number. And then I got a Kindle, and hooooo boy! My TBR list is overwhelming, and I'm constantly finding new books to add to the list. It almost makes me miss having a list that had petered out.

I also have a really difficult time picking out which book to read next. I usually end up picking a series/author and read several books in a row by the same author, then debate for a bit over which author to start next. Goodreads helps me keep track of my list, but it's not good at telling me what I should read next
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote