View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 02:47 PM   #8
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's not "silly" at all; it's inevitable that the clock get reset if you reboot the device, because the Kindle doesn't have a battery-backed clock. It's like turning your microwave oven on and off - the clock goes back to a default setting.
But I understand the clock being reset, but I would never think the recent book would be reset. I asked that question long time ago on MR and was told it was a badly formatted book. So that is what I thought this time too.
new is offline   Reply With Quote