Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 10:13 PM   #179
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quantum Entanglement! And I thought I was reaching with the bond villain shtick...

OTOH, Kobo's spurious syncing of sporadic supercilious shelves could suggest an early Quantum Entanglement Cloning or Transporter experiment gone awry. I think Murg is onto something, or at least on something....

To think we've been testing the wireless transmission of power and we all thought we were just beta-customering ereaders. No wonder they make the same battery claim with or without the Glo light turned on! Tesla would be proud, but prouder still if it was AC...

Shroedinger's Kobo: Put a Kobo Glo reader with the magnetic case closure sleep option activated in a suitable case. Close the case. Without opening the case attempt to observe whether or not the Kobo Glo is in sleep mode.

I'm 17 full days in since charging, 32.5 hours of reading on lowest lighting level, and still at 50%.

Last edited by TechniSol; 03-12-2013 at 12:02 AM.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote