View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 06:44 AM   #4
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
This could be an alternative for all of us, however we'll have to wait for the first hands-on experiences before we get too over-exited.
Also, please don't forget that the Ukraine is not part of the EU and thus you'll have to pay import-VAT if you're unlucky which can easily bring the price up quite a bit since it's 19% now in Germany. Of course it's possible that LVD and friends will send these out declared as costing 0€ (or something similar) and then you'd get past that hurdle unscathed...I know it worked with the STAReBOOK from Chna, it got through without problems declared as 0$ and I never paid any import VAT or toll fees...but of course in that case it was legal to do it that way since I did not pay for the STAReBOOK either...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote