View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #10
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonist View Post

One other question: Is the screen on the PRS-700 slightly larger? It looks that way, yet the specs I see say 6", just like the 505.
It's kind of an optical illusion. If you look at the top of both readers, you'll notice the top of the screen for the 700 starts lower than the 505. The silver band around the 700 makes it look like the top of the screen starts in the same place as the 505.

Now look at the bottom, the 700 screen ends lower than the 505 because it doesn't have the round navigation buttons. If you were able to line up the tops and bottoms of the screens of both readers while side-by-side, the screens would be the same but the physical top of the 700 would be higher and the physical bottom of the 505 would be lower.

I hope that makes a little bit of sense.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote