View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:28 AM   #826
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by artbatista View Post
How come no one thought of that before?
Speaking for myself, I haven't thought of it before because, no matter how much I appreciate Moon+ Reader, it's just not quite up there with Marvin. Marvin is so good I'm considering ditching both of my hardware Kindles. Yes, e-ink is much preferable for daytime reading, but the annotation capabilities on hardware Kindles are so inferior compared to Marvin's annotation capabilities, that it's worth switching over to Marvin throughout the day. Something similar could be said of Moon+ Reader -- a syncing feature would certainly be nice, but not nearly as nice, in my opinion, as a Marvin for Android release.

As to approaching the Moon+ Reader developer, good luck to Kris. It will be curious to see the developer's reaction, considering that Marvin can be perceived as a potential competitor for Moon+ Reader -- and why should anyone directly cooperate with their (near-future) competitors?