View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:33 AM   #84
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
We seem to have a recurring problem with kindles that no longer work because their batteries are insufficiently charged.

The "my kindle is bricked because I charged it for a couple of hours and it still does not work" syndrome seems to plague this forum. And then they do mess it up trying to flash the mmc (unnecessarily) with a discharged battery.

And with new kindles shipping with NO wall charger, I suspect that too many people may think that their kindle is charging on a USB port even though they did not eject it, and it says it is not charging on the eink screen (in that easily missed text buried somewhere on the "USB Drive Mode" screen...

Do we need a new sticky thread titled "Charge the Battery on a Wall Charger for 20 hours!" ???

Last edited by geekmaster; 10-22-2012 at 11:35 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote