View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 04:39 PM   #12
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by atidball View Post
When I downloaded it via their Desktop Reader app (instead of through the website), I got the epub version. It worked the same way with the last freebie I picked up there (Altar of Eden).

There is NO DRM on this one.
Ok, installed the reader software. Downloaded this one and several other free titles - all are PDB files, no epubs. Presumably all with DRM (although I didn't really check each one, I haven't seen any drm-free PDB's floating around recently).

I have no idea how you got an EPUB or how to convince B&N that I'd prefer that format or even how to tell if it is available.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote