View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 12:21 AM   #19
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by twicefivemiles View Post
I'm lucky enough to work at a library with a modestly well-known SFF collection so I went and found:

Across a Billion Years
The Time Traders
The Engines of God
Inherit the Stars
an Arthur C Clarke short story anthology

...and then Jack McDevitt's Chindi since it was just right by Engines of God and I couldn't resist.

Thanks for the recommendations, everyone!
You are lucky. When I was a kid, I could walk or ride my bike a mile or 2 and go the the library in the capital of the state where I lived. Sometimes I would just walk through the stacks reading the titles looking for something that sounded interesting.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote