Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 01:37 PM   #11195
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
soc.culture.books.electronic.readers...

I was in school in computer science. You'd think I'd know that. Mosaic had just come out and it was like, wow, hyperlinks. I was using gopher in my first years and programming on the mighty PDP-11.

Time to celebrate Canada, some random Canadian questions:

1. How many Unesco World Heritage Sites does Canada have?
2. Canada has 44 National Parks and reserves. How many National Parks has Canada abolished?
3. What is the longest river in Canada? How long is it (within 100km)
4. Name the five most populous cities (not metropolitan areas) in Canada. (1 point each)
5. How many Prime Ministers has Canada had? Who had the shortest tenure? Who had the longest tenure?
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote