Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:54 AM   #10720
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
And to Stitchy:
You're telling us again and again that you can't put one and two together and now you know the first 21 digits of pi by heart?????
Nope. I'm telling you that I know the first five. What on earth would make you think I know 21 of them? We didn't have to memorize more than five.

(Actually, I can even remember all 11 numbers of my telephone number, and all 9 of my Social Security numbers. Five is easy.) I can remember almost all the formulas that I had to learn in school. And as long as I don't have to 'use them' in any way, or write them down, I don't have a problem. It's only getting them from my brain out through my fingers onto paper, keyboard, or calculator that's a problem. Saying them is easy peasy!

But it's my bedtime now, so if anyone has a question, please feel free to put it up!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote