Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #55
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
My Glo just got version 2.3.1 near Seattle. Haven't used it much yet, but I do like the way the sales and marketing material is segregated from the day-to-day reading controls on the home page now, but is still only one touch away. A nice compromise. I hope it stays.

They also fixed the bug that lost the black bar at the bottom when you put your Glo into sleep, my personal peeve. Now it comes back when you wake your Glo -- if it was already on when you slept your device, of course.
rwhe is online now   Reply With Quote