View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:43 AM   #10
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikhodoo4 View Post
I see I was not consequent in the terms I used. In this case I meant "downloading all notes in one notebook". In the rest of my reply note/article are used simultaneously.

No, it needs to download all articles completely. I didn't use a mini-SD card yet, but I don't think extra options will be available. So for now the Evernote app is fun and useful in some cases. But I agree that it would be nice to do a lot more with it.
a question can you enlarge the fonts of everynote pages on t2?

Noticed that when I send a page to evernote from android using dolphin browser and the plugin ( so I do not know if others browser programs work)
the text once it is arrived on my T2, cannot be enlarged, so sometimes the text is really enlarged
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote