View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 11:52 AM   #6
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
I'd break it into pieces. Does
#price:"=0"
find all the zero price entries?
gives me all the zeroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
Does
#price:false
give you empty only?
gives me the empties and the zeroes

But I am able to use #price:"<.1" and not #price:"=0" in the search box but when I try to save it as a saved search, it doesn't give me any results. I think there is something going on with saved searches because I've had other problems with them in the last couple of releases, but I have been too lazy to research what is causing the problems.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote