View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 04:17 PM   #24
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by r_avital View Post
Trying to use it, I get "Plugin by that name does not exist."
I've never seen this error message. Did you by any chance unzip ODTImport_0.3.2.zip or do you have a Mac?
(IIRC, Macs will automatically unzip downloaded .zip files, however, the Sigil plugin manager expects .zip files.)

If you have a Mac, you can also manually move the unzipped ODTImport folder to the Sigil plugins folder. (To display the plugins folder, select Edit > Preferences > Open Preferences Location.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_avital View Post
Also, exactly where should the custom-css go, assuming I'm able to solve the problem?
config.xml and epub.css should both go in the ODTImport plugin folder. Please re-read the instructions in the first post.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote