View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:02 PM   #82
h1ro
Enthusiast
h1ro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.h1ro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.h1ro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.h1ro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.h1ro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.h1ro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.h1ro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.h1ro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.h1ro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.h1ro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.h1ro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
How about this: you try it, and report back whether it works or not. And if it doesn't, post an exact error description, or better yet, try to fix it and post the method.

I did try running that .jar from the normal kindle collection menu
but I didn't follow the instructions fully:

1) Copy the developer.keystore in /var/local/java/keystore directory. I wanted to use the AdQ's keystore used for KIF but unfortunatelly Ant's signjar task fails with message:

I don't know how to add keys without overwriting the ones I got installed from the jailbreak process.

Just tell me what script, source, docs to read or where to start to figure this out and I will happily do it myself.
h1ro is offline   Reply With Quote