View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #120
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
Very interesting thread. I'd like to build my own dictionaries too, but with commercial dictionaries as sources. Back when I was in the kindle world, I bought some mobipocket dictionaries that I'd love to be able to use on the Kobo. Anyone tried something like that ? Also in French we have something very annoying for dictionaries, and it's indeed not handled by the French Larousse dictionary found in the Kobo : s', l', m', t' that can precedes a verb or a noun. For example, abris -》l'abris. If I put l'abris as a variant of abris, as far as I understood, it won't work (as it didn't with go/went). Maybe a file l'.html would work (as shown in the o'clock example), but it would contain a lot if words, basically all the nouns and verbs starting with a vowel.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote