View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #33
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
The Nexus 7 blows them both. And it's quad core too.
I'm not too fond of my Nexus 7 anymore.
Maybe I've got a "Monday unit", but others have confirmed my experience.
Sometimes, it's painfully slow and even crashes frequently.
For example all the time in my Kindle app.
Maybe it's my 700 books from Amazon?
But they work perfectly fine on Kindle Fire HD, all other Kindles, Sony Tablets P and S, Motorola Xoom 2 and so on.
On Nexus 7, Kindle app crashes all the time. Sometimes, after telling it to "wait", it actually works. Sometimes I simply have to kill it.
And it's always slow, when working with lots of files.
For example when scrolling through the installed apps. Or when choosing one for deinstallation.
No idea, whether that's JB 4.x or the Nexus itself.
Never have been a huge fan of Asus though. Hated my Eeepad Transfomer = worst of my Android tablets so far.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote