Thread: 0.5.2 Released
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 12:07 PM   #10
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm having trouble with a lot of very simple F&R (in CV) in 0.5.2. It reports the number of instances found (current doc, selected html, all html), but it only seems to find and replace the very first instance... and then it gets stuck and won't find the next occurrence. Regular or Regex. If I close Sigil and re-open the epub, the same search will find the next occurrence and stop again. Lather, rinse, repeat. It just won't let me step though them one-at-a-time and "approve" the replacement. Using "Replace All" seems to work as expected, but is scary as hell.

I'm using the Windows 32-bit version on Vista, for the record.

EDIT: and seems it's not recognizing the \1 \2 replacement syntax for some fairly simple references (or rather it's inserting the literal "\1" "\2" instead of what they're referencing). Did something change I'm not aware of?
No, you're right - its definitely an issue when replacing step by step in all html files. Replacing in current file is ok. I'll look into it. Now I don't think I'm in a good mood again

Last edited by meme; 02-10-2012 at 12:11 PM.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote