View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 12:36 PM   #5474
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
I recently went on a quest to find a reasonably priced fountain pen. I've always enjoyed writing with a fountain pen although I've moved away from them for day-to-day writing. Still, I enjoy the smooth feel and very dark line when writing with a fountain pen so I decided to buy a new fountain pen and some ink cartridges. Before, when I decided to buy a new fountain pen there were a number of good fountain pens in the less than $20 range readily available from my local office supply stores and some department stores.

Unfortunately, now it seems that the day of the reasonably priced fountain pen has passed. I did come across some pens in my search but they cost more than $20, with some costing more than $100. Although there are a number of reasonably priced fountain pens available on-line, I prefer to be able to actually see the pen before I buy it.

I guess I'll have to settle for a good non-retractable rollerball pen. Fortunately, there are a large number of those type of pens available, along with some great smooth-writing gel-ink pens.

(I guess this is very off-topic from the previous post )
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote