View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 06:44 AM   #15
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I think Chandler was trying to portray how elements of waking life can become jumbled in our dreams.
Spoiler:
The girl would be Carmen, the man would be Geiger, and the camera relates to how he finds her nude and out of it in Geiger's apt. where she has been having her picture taken.
I guess you're right. I forgot about (or didn't catch) Carmen's jade earrings being at one point her only attire.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote