View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 08:00 PM   #107
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
The decision was made to NOT put DRM on the book when it was released (i.e. uploaded), but I suppose because previous books from the same publisher were infested with DRM, Amazon mistakenly added it anyway.
Or whoever uploaded it from MacMillan screwed up and used the settings they do when uploading books from all they're other imprints besides TOR. Especially since it was a new thing at the time. As I recall it was a problem at more places than Amazon wasn't it?

Speaking of TOR, whatever happened to the eBook store they announced was coming this past summer? Have they said anything else?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote