View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:46 PM   #16366
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Orson Scott Card is one of those 'love his work, hate the author' type of relationships. I've enjoyed most of what he's put out and the Formic War series he co-authors with Aaron Johnston is also very good; at least the first one was.
That was generally my position, but I've finally reached the point where I simply will not ever read anything by Card. There are plenty of other authors I'd like to read in my TBR. I'll pass on any more from OSC.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote