View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 09:16 AM   #12
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Because they can. There are people that dont care for SK but I love most of his books... I am almost done with the Dark Tower Series right now...

As for The Stand, I think that is the best book I have ever read
I love the The Dark Tower; reading that series was perhaps the most enjoyable time I've ever spent reading.

Have read the series twice so far. Will read it again in about a year or so.

I haven't read The Stand in about 15 years, I've got it on my 'to read again' list. Maybe in the next month or so. It was truly a great book. I really enjoyed Under the Dome as well.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote