Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 12:36 PM   #59
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama View Post
plumboz, I joined MR after you changed your picture, and I also bought Boomerang full price (I didn't check this forum first!). I haven't started it yet but just know your picture didn't have any effect on whether or not I bought the book... the description and the reviews sold it.
Thank you very much!

The family is now off to the movies. Perhaps appropriately enough, we are going to see Avatar. In 3D.

Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote