View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 04:25 PM   #18
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
I'll see what I can do, but rather than uploading books myself I've been working on a new interface that's easy enough for anyone to use. In fact, the only books that I've uploaded myself lately were those plays, the rest of the books were uploaded by Feedbooks users.

I'll do a full help guide and a video tutorial as soon as I can to explain everything.

Thanks! You know I'm a reader, not a techy, right? I tried to do Canterbury Tales to upload to MR, and made a horrible mess of the whole thing. I'd certainly be happy to pay if I could just find a well-formatted version that I could convert to play on my reader.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote