View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:44 AM   #3
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Very nice indeed! I've been wanting this for ages, albeit with Dropbox. Google Drive is probably just as good though*. I'll have to finally look into the Google Drive concept.

Thanks for posting this, I'll go try and figure things out.

P.S. I'm assuming this stops the sync with kobo servers? Or does the Touch sync with both Kobo and Google Drive?

*EDIT: In fact, Google Drive is much, much, much better because of its grabbing attachments from email, see my post below.

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 02-15-2013 at 10:23 AM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote