View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #193
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
Font envy all over again but I will reach there at some time, I know Thanks!
I've been going through my font discs from back in my Web Designer days. It's so hard for me to find a serif font I like. I have too many Sans Serifs as you can see. I do now have a full set of Amasis which is nice. The Amasis I have been using now for over a year is mixed up of 3 font families. Amasis, Helvetica Neue and Chaparral Pro. It's also has been resized to be larger something I never would've caught before. Amasis MT is the perfect size once I added weight.

If I wasn't so worried about bricking my PW I would jailbreak it and install the hack for font sizes.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote