View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 04:36 PM   #75
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Agreed. i have two notebooks with a 11.6 inch screens:

One has Core i5 with 6 gigs of RAM
the Second has Core i7 with 4 gigs of RAM..

Small and powerful with full keyboards...better for production in my opinion than a tablet..and the both way just over 1kilo each..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
CPU etc in netbooks is now rivaling laptops, and often beats laptops of just a few years ago.

The only coherent difference I've seen mentioned is that netbooks don't have CD drive. (No idea if that's a universal standard, but that's how it was described to me.)

Tablets are media consumption devices; netbooks/laptops/desktops are production devices.

Most people aren't actually involved in much computer-based production, so tablets are likely to become the dominant form over the next several years. However, authors don't write novels on tablets; movie-makers don't make films on them; accountants don't aggregate data from multiple spreadsheets on them; magazine editors don't do layout and photo-touchup on them.

format--and as far as I can tell, it's not sold in my country.)
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote