View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #1
khromov
Connoisseur
khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Change amount of downloading/processing threads in ebook-convert?

Is it possible to configure the amount of running download/processing threads in ebook-convert? Checked the docs for ebook-convert and also the config files in ~/.config/calibre but could not find anything relevant.

I see at the start of a recipe.
Code:
1% Starting download [5 thread(s)]...
I am running this on a Raspberry Pi and the load spikes really high when running two recipes at once (i saw 5 min load averages of 17, then the device because unresponsive.)
khromov is offline   Reply With Quote