View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 03:10 PM   #8
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I was asking if I could do it in Creator. I haven't figured out how yet. I have MobiPocket Reader open now and I'm trying to find a book with some images in it to see if I can find the "image mode".

Edit: I found an image and just clicked on it and it blew up to full size in MobiPocket Desktop Reader. Now to figure out how to do it in Creator or maybe it happens automatically. Time to experiment.

Last edited by daffy4u; 06-25-2008 at 03:17 PM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote