View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #1
sheygetz
Connoisseur
sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.

Device: KPW G2 , 10" tablet
How does PW sort "My Content" into books, documents, magazines etc.?

Well, as my Kindle does not speak English, I do not really know wether the actual term is "My Content". But you'll know. You can have your Kindle either show you everything, or just your books or your magazines or your documents etc. Now, I wonder, how does the PW know which ist which?

Because in some instances things go plain wrong: The magazines are ok, this category has stuff which comes in via Calibre recipes. Documents though has along with some webpages that came via the send2kindle service, a few books, too. Something must be wrong with their metadata, or not?

There is also a regular publication (aka magazine) publilshed by a German ministry (APuZ Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung) which turn up as a book. Is there any way to change some field in Calibre to put things right?

Hendrik
sheygetz is offline   Reply With Quote