View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 01:50 PM   #581
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Komic V2.3 stable is now ready for download.
You can find the link in the first post of this thread.

Please note that Komic has now an internal help page, so most of the first post has been moved in that page.

Please note also that, due to some major changes, I can't keep user preferences (bookmarks, deletions, options) when updating to V2.3 (I will keep preferences when updating to following versions).

This version should work also on the Paperwhite but I expect some (lots) of graphical glitches.

I left a pre-beta feature: tap on the komic logo to use the new landing page.
You can reach every function just tapping on a part of the image.
It is optimized for portrait mode only.
Anyway, I still don't like it so that's why it is in pre-beta!

I hope everything works fine (I don't have much time for testing....)

silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote