View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 12:12 AM   #6
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
Moderator, please close this thread NOW. My faith in my fellow MobilRead forum members is restored. No one came to the defense of Ms. Coulter. I am ashamed to call her a fellow American and New Yorker (although she was born elsewhere). No money will go into her coffers, at least from this book buyer.

I have chosen to spend my money elsewhere. Amazon has a 15 Book Box Set of Roald Dahl's writings up for pre-order. No finer author ever lived- and by this I mean a mensch and a writer. The man had a heart.

http://us.penguingroup.com/nf/Author...008184,00.html

Hurry up Penguin, and get his box set released! I can't wait.
Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote