View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 10:05 AM   #3
HorridRedDog
Addict
HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-600 EB-1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltop View Post
I don't see why they'd offer more formats. People will just use the Kindle app on the iPad, which is already in development.
True, but when you add up ALL of the different e-readers in use Amazon will have to decide if the Kindle format is the ONLY format that they should use. After all they do want to stay in business.

My bet is that they will do what Sony did, just switch to epub. And I bet someone will create a program to run on the iPad for that format. Unless Apple actively works to prevent it.
HorridRedDog is offline   Reply With Quote