Thread: MobileRead February '09 Book Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 05:20 PM   #78
Richard Herley
Author
Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Mr Herley, have you voted in our "What Country are you From" poll?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37241
I have now ...

DG, if you'd like a refund, just let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I'm sure you will. That's only about £5.

BOb
The way the British pound is tanking, it's now worth £3.75.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Oh.. .I didn't know that. I'm not sure if Richard wants his books here. But, they are up at Feedbooks. I guess it is up to him. He has a Word doc on his web site that would probably make a good source file.

BOb
By all means please post an LRF of any of my books here, or I can host them on my site. I'd make LRFs and whatnot myself but I don't have the technical skills.