View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 09:25 PM   #1
Allucard
Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: kindle touch
Facebook rate, passage for no DRM e-books

So I've just discovered no matter what I do, I won't be able to rate or share I've finished a non DRM book uploaded to my kindle touch.

I'm not happy with it, so I'm returning it and I need an e-reader. I was thinking Nook Simple Glow. How does the facebook sharing work on that? Does it let you post or does B&N posts on your behalf like Amazon does for kindle?

If i upload my existing non DRM ebook collection there, can I still post about those books?

Thank you in advance!
Allucard is offline   Reply With Quote