View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 08:47 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyd View Post
The lrf files are quite large files as they use embedded fonts and its a teeny font too. My reader hated the files and it sent it into a format/reboot cycle when I tried to resize the font. I downloaded the html one and converted it myself and now have a file a third of the size....nice to see they support the Sony directly now though
since they are just starting out, perhaps some constructive feedback could be useful to them. they might not realise their lrfs are not optimal.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote